Friday, February 19, 2010

A Whole New World!


Okay, so maybe this blog isn't going to be about Aladdin, but it is going to be about "a whole new world," in the library! As our computer class group reached our field trip destination, we witnessed some of the most extensive computers and equipment. And to top it all off, we, as students, are allowed to use it! Free of charge!This amazing place that I am referring to is the Center for Learning and Technology (CLT) on the first floor in the library! Until recently, I had never been interested in technology and its uses. However, now that I know how much I enjoy designing documents and editing pictures I cannot wait to use the equipment and help in the CLT. We basically get programs and personal help for free. If you ever need advice to edit a video or website or if you just want to play around with some pictures head down and ask an employee for help! I'm pretty sure I will take advantage of the CLT equipment when I make my own website in my computer class! Who knows? Next time I design a word document, I might take it to the CLT and add some finishing touches on it! Tip of the day: Don't be afraid to explore the lower levels of the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment