Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I know you want to!


Please visit my website at http://www.cs.trinity.edu/~lcevallo/! So I have to admit that making a website was even harder than I thought. Especially when you are really "nit picky" like I am. Thank goodness for technology because I would have had a nervous break down if I had to hand code the whole web page. Thankfully, I used Microsoft Expression Web when I built my website, so that made things easier. Although, I did use my hand coding skills at times when things did not turn out as planned. I have to admit that my favorite part about my webpage is my Navigation Bar. I put a lot of time into it, and in my opinion it looks pretty darn good. Page-wise I really like my family page. Especially now that I don't see them as much, it's really fun to remember all of the traditions we have. If I could change anything it would be the my home page. It's a little too simple, so I would probably add more pizazz to it. My biggest technical challenge was using the tables and adding pictures. Once I realized how to center it, everything went smoothly. My biggest design challenge was creating a "Welcome" graphic for my homepage. I tried to be too fancy, and then ended up with a simple creation. Even with the simplicity of my page, I will show all of my family and friends my website! Despite the sweat and stress, a future website might be in the making one day! Everyone enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job on your website! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I loved your website, especially your navbar!

    ReplyDelete