Friday, April 23, 2010

Website Feedback!

So, this week every presented their websites! First of all, I want to say congrats to everyone in our class! I know that each of the websites took A LOT of time, regardless if it was simple or complex. Out of all of the websites, a three really stood out to me. First, I thought Erin Dooley's was great. I really loved how she used her resume as a foundation for her website. I thought it was a great idea to make it both personal and professional! Also, I really enjoyed CJ's website. I thought his photoshop skills with the tigers was a great idea and set a professional tone to his webpage. CJ's choice of tiger pictures were amazing too! Taylor Stratton's website was also really eye catching. I liked how his page was more of a personal site and showed his passion for sports and music! Also, I thought it was a great way to advertise his music! Great job to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment